Our client is a leading Accounting firm leveraging technology to help Nigerian Business document and manage their finances. We partner with private sector companies and leading international development organizations to promote responsible financial documentation and reporting in Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria .Our work also involves educating our clients to understand and make decisions based on financial data available to them
Our client’s provides a wide array of services including:
- Book-Keeping Services: We Journalize, post daily transactions to appropriate ledger accounts and send you weekly/monthly reports.
- Fixed Asset Register Service: This is a register of all the qualifying assets of a company. To have the Accurate financial reports, Assets must not only be costed accurately, it must be in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards. Appropriate depreciation rates must also be assigned and the right cut-off observed.
- Monthly Budget Preparation and Variance analysis:
We help our clients prepare your monthly budgets. We also monitor and ensure client maintain a healthy budget by carrying out variance analysis to monitor expense trends and how they affect business performance.
- Working Capital Preparation/Review:
Working Capital provides insight on Liquidity of a business. (i.e. availability of short-term funds to meet with obligations such as daily running cost) and can adversely affect the business operations if not properly managed. We prepare and advise on working capital management.We basically recommend to clients the best way to manage their WC.
- Other Services:
Bank reconciliation, Investment analysis and advisory, Cost reduction strategies, Preparation of Annual financial statements in line with IFRS specifications, Banking and credit advisory services, Annual Returns (PAYE), Internal Controls Review,business proposal writing /Feasibility study e.t.c.
- Job Type: Part Time/Virtual
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 4 years
- Location: Lagos, Calabar, Abuja
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
The Financial Accountants would be expected to prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information for external clients
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with multiple clients, learning their businesses and optimizing their accounting workflow.
- Assist in the new client on-boarding process. This process may include: (1) set-up/clean-up their books, (2) assist with the set-up of various cloud-based accounting tools, and (3) set-up of tasks in our workflow management system and documentation of client specific processes.
- Manage, as applicable, processes related to A/P and A/R management, bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis as well as prepare financial reporting and analysis. Mayalso include payroll and HR administration, and special projects as assigned
- Collaborate with the clients’ team and provide them with support and data to help make their business a success.
- Implement cutting-edge technology tools to provide each client with the best possible accounting solutions, business processes and workflows.
- Build trusted advisor relationship with client executives by gaining an intimate understanding of their business objectives.
- Support client’s evolving requirements by educating executives on Supporting Strategies deep and varied expertise in accounting and operational services.
- Proactively identify client issues, communicate and implement timely solutions.
- Provide exceptional accounting and operational support to our clients.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices; keep abreast of latest developments in technologies to deliver outstanding quality service.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
The fully qualified candidate must have the following experience and attributes:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field.
- 4+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Strong experience working with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills: outgoing, positive, energetic person with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to deal with demanding clients with constantly shifting priorities.
- Ability to keep confidential highly sensitive company plans and data.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Financial management and financial reporting skills.
- Strong personal initiative.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work effectively with employees and senior managers of the company.
- Able to handle multiple priorities.
- Extremely tech savvy-capable of mastering new hardware and software quickly and easily.
- Consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
- Work independently to complete assignments while knowing when to escalate issues and ask questions.
- Willingness to tackle unfamiliar tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and other credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line. We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants. Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.