The Stakeholders Interactive Series (SIS) on School to -Work Transition is a collective action initiative aimed at interrogating the socio- economic conditions, education and skills development, unemployment and inactivity, job searches, labor market entry and segmentation as well as adequate income among other issues influencing young people’s successful transition into adulthood.
Launched in Johannesburg South Africa, the Southern Africa regional Stakeholders Interaction Series was implemented in partnership with Maharishi institute, POUT, andÂ Bold Moves.
The speakers included:
- Mr. Kulani Nyoni, Coordinator, Maharishi University of Management (USA) â€“ Distance Learning programme
- Mr. Gary Graham, Managing Director 3s Group & Future Fit Founder
- Mr. Yershen Pilly, Executive Chairman, National Youth Development Agency, South Africa;
- Mrs. Kemi Adebayo, Executive Director, Bold Moves Africa
- Ms. Sibonile Dube, Corporate Affairs Director, Southern Africa Region, Unilever Plc
- Ms. Kershnee Govender, Corporate Affairs Director, Corporate Social Investment Department,MNET Africa